Razer as a leading manufacturer of PC peripherals that are gaming-grade is known around the world. The brand is also known for having Razer Synapse, a unified configuration software that helps for configuring Razer peripherals. It also offers hassle-free ways to rebind the control or the macros allocation to all of razor peripherals devices. The list includes the gaming controllers, keyboards, headsets, mouses, etc. The software also helps in saving all the settings automatically to the cloud.
However, recently many users have reported that they were facing problems like razer synapse not opening for windows 10. For sure, this would have been a frustrating issue that requires proper resolution. Well, there’s nothing to worry about, as there are some ways to resolve the issue, one of which would be surely a workaround.
In case the razer synapse not working, make sure to follow any of the methods and their steps as discussed below and get the resolution on time.
Fixes with Steps:
If, due to any reason razer synapse failed to start or it cannot recognize the keyboard or the mouse or any of the other gaming-related hardware, it will surely trouble the productivity and will be a huge irritation. Well, if that is a concern one is bothered about, the below-mentioned solutions will help to fix the issue. Just follow the guide.
- All Razer Synapse Processes are to be closed
It is difficult to identify the reasons why razer synapse won’t open due to the unique settings and also the peripherals one has, but for sure, it is known that the app is and does run. So, if one wants to open up the task manager, in the background, there will be Razer Synapse. Just follow the steps mentioned below for the rest.
- On the keyboard, press the button Ctrl+ Shift+ ESC for opening the Task Manager.
- Then go to the process tab and right-click any of the Razer Synapse processes, and then select the option End Task.
- Next, make sure to relaunch the Razer Synapse for testing the issue. In case it is not working, try any other solutions discussed herein.
- For Razer Device Drivers Clean-Install
If the Razer device drivers are old, corrupted or even missing, it is the reason why Razer Synapse not starting. So, just follow the steps for ensuring that Razer Devices have the correct driver.
- Press the key Windows+ R together for invoking the Run box.
- Then type devmgmt.msc and next click on the option OK.
- Next, uninstall the Razer devices, all of them. They may be located under Raze device or the Human interface devices or the mouse or the keyboards or any other section of the pointing devices.
- Then remove all of the Razer devices from the computer and keep it disconnected for at least 3 minutes.
- Then plug back all the devices back in. The drivers will be re-installed back automatically.
- In case if the window is unable to re-install and one finds the razer synapse not launching, do it automatically using any other known tools which help in detecting, downloading and installing the driver updates onto the computer as per the requirement.
- Install the latest version of Razer Device Drivers
If razer synapse 3 failed to start or load on the computer, one reason could be the outdated or the incorrect razer device being used. So, it is highly advised that one uses the 3rd party driver update and try to repair the software for automatically installing the latest razer drivers. Some steps to do it are discussed below.
- Download the bit driver updater.
- Then double-click on the downloaded for installing the program on the computer.
- Next, click on the option Driver Scan for checking any missing drivers on the computer.
- After the scan results get displayed, then select the razer driver, which is problematic and click on the option update now. The program, it will be automatically be downloaded and installed with the correct version of the driver of the razer device.
- Then open the razer synapse and see whether or not it is opening and if the issue still exists.
- Re-install on Windows 10- Razer Synapse
It is one effective solution for fixing the concern if razer synapse 3 not opening or if it is unable to recognize the keyboard or the mouse or the other windows 10 gaming peripherals. So, in order to re-install the razer synapse, just follow the steps for uninstalling and then re-installing the Razer synapse on PC.
- Press windows key+ R for invoking the Run dialog box.
- Then type appwiz.cpl in the box and click on the option OK.
- A new pop-up window will appear. It contains all programs that have been installed on the system. All of it will appear on the screen.
- Then scroll down and check for the Razer Synapse application. Once the option is found, right-click on the option and select the option to uninstall.
- Then visit the official razer website and from there, download and then install the latest razer synapse application version on the computer.
- Then let the package instal therein and restart the PC. See if the razer synapse is still having issues. If yes, try other ways.
- Windows update
It is one fix for the improper functioning of the razer synapse. Therein the updates are checked and then automatically downloaded and installed by windows. However, if one makes changes to the windows update settings, one will miss some updates. So, make sure to check on to updates manually.
- Press the Windows key+ I for opening the settings.
- Then go to the option update & security and then windows update.
- Next, click on the option to check for updates on the right pane.
- The available updates, it will be visible on-screen with instructions to do it.
- Once done, restart the computer for checking if the razer synapse is working.
How can I open the Razer Synapse?
One can do so by following the above-mentioned steps and check the annoying issue. It will help fix the issue on time with helpful solutions.
How to fix the issue if the razer synapse is unable to detect the mouse?
Well, the above guide provides complete instruction on what to do if the razer synapse is unable to detect any of the accessories. Just follow it to fix the concerns on time.
There are many ways to resolve one concern, especially when it comes to fixing the razer synapse if it doesn’t open. Just make a pick from any of the solution fixes from above and see if it works for you. With the simple solutions implemented on time, trouble gets resolved faster. Just try, and hopefully, the article will act as a perfect guide for you.
Read More Posts: